    So how was it? —Mark Papenfuss
   GAH! Sorry about missing the meeting today. Last minute flat tire left me stranded with no way to go foward. Stupid bolts in the road :-/ grrrrrr.... Kinda tough to find a tire store when you have not lived in the area for about 10 years.. Anyways, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: So how was it? —Adrian Egli
   (...) Dave J. brought over some very cool stuff that I think can be described as a "to be continued" thing. Brian brought some good foder to dig through but a lot of it was in containers. I'll bring some old bed sheets next time. A lot of us brought (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)