  New pick-a-brick selection changes

I was at LLC a few days ago and noticed some pick-a-brick selection changes. I don't know if Mark P's web page has been updated with these changes: - Addition of 1x2, 2x3, 2x4 transparent plates (I stocked up on these) - Many of the odd colored (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)