    LUGOLA home page revisited —Anne Carasik
   Hi all, I haven't worked on this for a while, but it's due to a couple of things (like getting married :). So, here's what I want to do: - Launch the new website under (URL) I need to hear back from Mark P on this. - Check the member information. - (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)