    Info on next LUGOLA meeting - September 6, 11-4, Southern Orange County —Brad Hamilton
   It looks like preliminary questioning regarding the location and date of the next meeting went well, so here is a formal announcement: Where: Our house in Mission Viejo, CA (Southern Orange County) - see below for directions When: Saturday September (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Info on next LUGOLA meeting - September 6, 11-4, Southern Orange County —Brian Stokes
   LUGOLA, I unfortunately have a wedding to attend this Saturday in San Diego and it begins at noon. Some people have purchased parts from me and I'd like to get them to you for the meeting so hopefully I can stop by early and drop them off with Brad. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)