 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 869 (-5)
  Re: Proposed next LUGOLA meeting, Saturday September 6, at my house?!?!

(...) Count me in! C (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Saturday General Session Announcements

(...) Here is my senile recollection of those historical events. Many of us batted around the idea of having a west coast brickfest type convention. While in infancy our East coast counter parts voiced loud opposition to everything from our desire (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Proposed next LUGOLA meeting, Saturday September 6, at my house?!?!

(...) Hey Brad, the date sounds good to me, but what about the place? Mission Viejo? did you guys move, or is your old place just officially in Mission Viejo instead of Irvine? Either way count me in. Scott (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Proposed next LUGOLA meeting, Saturday September 6, at my house?!?!

(...) This works for me, I will be there. Thanks Brad for hosting it! Mark P (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Saturday General Session Announcements

(...) I'm in total agree ment there. I've already started preliminary plans using the connections I could reach on a Sunday. I'll expect better responses tomorrow. (...) How about September 6th? Join us in Mission Viejo at the next LUGOLA meeting (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact