 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 769 (-5)
  Brickswest

Just curious which of you guys are planning on attending Brickswest this year. Just do a quick rollcall. FYI, I'll be bringing at least 2-3 large bins of new, unsorted Lego for sale or trade to the event. Jimmy (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting?

Sorry, I don't know of any meeting plans, but I would love to see your cliff dwelling MOC. Please try to keep it together until the next meeting. Thanks! C (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Meeting?

Hi all, I was wondering if there is any plan for a meeting this month? I'm debating disassembling my cliff dwelling to free up my only large baseplate, but if there is a meeting I'll keep it together for a bit. Bruce (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Target pricing

Hey there folks, I wanted to send a note out to tell you guys that several Target stores in the area have sets marked down about 50% on average, primarily focusing on Alpha Team, Railroad, and some Star Wars sets. My best find was the Sopwith Camel (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA Web Site now up!

(...) Mark, please feel free to go ahead and make lugola.com point directly to this site. It would probably be more appropriate to have my link under the Photo Gallery section and make this the "official" LUGOLA site. Which leads to the Photo (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact