  Meeting?

Hi all, I was wondering if there is any plan for a meeting this month? I'm debating disassembling my cliff dwelling to free up my only large baseplate, but if there is a meeting I'll keep it together for a bit. Bruce (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting?

Sorry, I don't know of any meeting plans, but I would love to see your cliff dwelling MOC. Please try to keep it together until the next meeting. Thanks! C (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)