  Next Meeting - Sept 7 - Southern Orange County

Hi all, Based on some initial correspondance, it looks like September 7th is the best date for most people, so we'll go with that for the next meeting. Where: Our house in Mission Viejo, CA (Southern Orange County) - see below for directions When: (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Return to Hamiltonia: LUGOLA's Next Meeting

Greetings fellow Lego enthusiasts! (Remember, we're not Lego nuts, we're Lego enthusiasts) Well, by golly, I sure do look forward to the meeting. Thanks to the ever-gracious Hamiltons for hosting it. I want to see the Icehedral with my own eyes! (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)