  September 23 LUGOLA event-Meeting IV FINAL NOTICE

This is the final announcement via LUGNET regarding the Saturday LUGOLA meeting at my place. In other words, if I don't have your email address, you won't know where to meet. I'll be emailing and egroup posting the address this evening. On to the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)