  Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!

Just checking in quickly. I'm cool with the restaurant in April...20th seems to be the going date. I'm okay with any date though. Rick, it's kinda your deal IMO you should set the date. Bryce (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!

OK. I will try to reserve April 20th so our pimp can attend. Stay tuned. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)