 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 64 (-10)
  Spotted in the abs: #8458 Silver Champion

when: yesterday. where: Zany Brainy, Canoga Park, Ca. price:$169.99, as expected. Purchased? Nope, just drooled on a bit while mumbling in my best Homer J. Simpson voice "Mmmmm, Technic....." (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LUGOLA Meeting Live Webcast-September 23rd, 2000

(And you thought only the folks in Vancouver were cool...) Hello all! Here we go again...September 23rd at 1 pm is the day and time of the next LUGOLA meeting. The place is quite different, though. This time, I'm hosting it in Van Nuys rather than (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Mindstorms mall tour

I just noticed that this weekend there will be an event in the Brea mall. Lego will be showing off their new Mindstorms sets. This event will start on Friday the 1st through Sunday the 3rd. I was wondering if anyone wants to attend. I will probably (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Lugola meeting

Alright all, here's the deal. The September meeting is coming. I want to set the 23rd as the date and my house as the meeting place. So far, I have no new creations to show off in the ABS :( as they keep selling in the store :) I don't know who (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Lugola meeting

I don't mind my apartment being a possible meeting place for our next gathering, if Dave's too busy and/or tired. My dinosaur should be done by the end of this month. -Henry (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Next Lugola meeting

Alright, last month we really did not have a meeting. Yeah I bumped into dave and we all searched for Henry but no official meeting. Dave has become prohibatively busy, sleeping an average of 2 hours a day. I fear that if we do not begin at least (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Lugola egroup

I set up an egroup for Lugola, I thought it might be easier for us to communicate and organize meetings, exchange ideas etc. I tried to send everyone an invitation, but I am unsure if it worked. If you are interested check it out at: (URL) there is (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Lugola Logo

(...) I don't know, I'm not that fond of the great Southern California area. Maybe the logo could be a picture of Legos screaming in agony as they melt into molten ABS puddles in this unending sun and ungodly heat. - Mike (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Lugola Logo

I just got finished looking at the pictures from kidvention: (URL) nice but it just got me thinking, we need a logo. I mean if these train guys can have one why can't we. Especially with extremely artistic fellows like Mike and Henry around. So here (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Kidvention Legofest?

(...) Lol...very funny, Mike. :) I just sent out the final notice...4 hours before I'm planning to leave. Here's the jist of the message: Meeting times: 1 pm-LDraw display. 6 pm- East parking lot. Looking for the car with the LUGOLA sign built in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact