 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 599 (-10)
  SCLTC News

Hello Everyone, I am pleased to announce that the SCLTC will display it's first layout at the Anaheim GATS on January 5th and 6th at the Anaheim Convention Center. I hope some of you can come and check out our inaugural effort. Also, Thomas Michon (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

  I have sold my soul to the DEVIL!

Well, the hotel for Brickswest is $160 a night. But if you attend a timeshare presentation for 2 hours: (URL) can get the rooms and some other stuff for $200. This is all run through the Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel where we are staying (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

Dave, If your email is busted, then please send me (or post) the current list and I'll send out an announcement. That way, people can email me back. Of course, my @home service could crap out within the next month... "Brad Hamilton" (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

YOU'RE DESTROYING BRICKTOPIA?!?!?!? NOOO...OOO!!! *sniff* I guess all good things must come to an end. This makes me to follow in your footsteps in order to make my city just as kick ass as yours even more. Good luck to you!!! (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Saturday the 12th looks like a good Saturday. By the way, my email is working fine. I have cox and our email has not (yet) been affected by the @home problems. "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Go5K45.F6v@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

Good to hear from you Brad, A meeting at your place would be great and a nice opportunity to see you and your family. I have recently acquired another "mother-load" so be prepared. The SCLTC is also showing our layout at the GATS convention in early (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

(...) Hi Brad! Good to see you again! I'll post here as I know you're encountering the same email problems I've got with @Home right now. At the last meeting, it was tentatively decided that there wouldn't be a January gathering due to the impending (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

Hi folks, I'm ready to emerge (sort-of) from my baby-imposed isolation. If people are interested, we would be willing to host the next LUGOLA meeting at our house. I would suggest somewhere around Jan 15. I will probably be destroying Bricktopia (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: November 3rd, 2001 Followup-another one for the books

(...) OOPS! I am SOOOO very sorry. I really hate it when I mess up people's names and don't even attempt to post things like this unless I'm certain I'm correct. Again, I am very sorry. I'll get it right eventually, Clark... :) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: November 3rd, 2001 Followup-another one for the books

I would also like to thank Bryce for hosting the meeting. He and his family were very hospitable. My girlfriend & I had a wonderful time. Dave, just for posterity's sake, it was my monorail that was set-up, not Cary's. (...) It was actually the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact