    Next Lugola meeting —Scott P. Costello
   Alright, last month we really did not have a meeting. Yeah I bumped into dave and we all searched for Henry but no official meeting. Dave has become prohibatively busy, sleeping an average of 2 hours a day. I fear that if we do not begin at least (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Next Lugola meeting —Henry Lim
     I don't mind my apartment being a possible meeting place for our next gathering, if Dave's too busy and/or tired. My dinosaur should be done by the end of this month. -Henry (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Next Lugola meeting —Dave Johann
   Alright all, here's the deal. The September meeting is coming. I want to set the 23rd as the date and my house as the meeting place. So far, I have no new creations to show off in the ABS :( as they keep selling in the store :) I don't know who (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)