  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

Barring any unforseen circumstances I should be able to make it. Don't have anything complete to bring yet but hopefully that'll change soon. sun (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

Hello LUGOLA!- My name is Seth Rotkin, and I run the second largest Lego movies website in the world, Cool Brick Movies. The URL is (URL) . I'd love to come to the meetings, and be an active member, contributing movies to the group. The comming of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

Hey there, Seth! I've already spoken to you via email about this and it won't be a problem. More details about this meeting will be coming in a couple of days. btw, I'll be your ride. I'm closest. -Dave (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)