  Lugola Logo

I just got finished looking at the pictures from kidvention: (URL) nice but it just got me thinking, we need a logo. I mean if these train guys can have one why can't we. Especially with extremely artistic fellows like Mike and Henry around. So here (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Lugola Logo

(...) I don't know, I'm not that fond of the great Southern California area. Maybe the logo could be a picture of Legos screaming in agony as they melt into molten ABS puddles in this unending sun and ungodly heat. - Mike (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)