 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 549 (-5)
  Re: Did anyone post pictures of the last LUGOLA meeting??

(...) Actually, Eric Sophie has. I'll give a debriefing later when I'm not so busy. (tomorrow, perhaps?) -Dave (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Did anyone post pictures of the last LUGOLA meeting??

Hey guys, i've not heard or seen anything about the last LUGOLA meeting. Does anyone have pics? (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  The Cankerworm

I just posted pictures of the Cankerworm here: (URL) always let me hear from you guys! There's a bit of a story below for those of you who are bored :-) The Cankerworm is a biomechanical alien mecha deal. It was an indigenous animal infussed with (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Legomaster to Visit Lugola

Ahhhh! Another mecher. Good deal. We'll have lots to talk about. I look forward to meeting you. Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Legomaster to Visit Lugola

I plan on being there too and just to give you a sneak preview of what i'll be bringing: (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact