 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 549 (-10)
  Re: Did anyone post pictures of the last LUGOLA meeting??

(...) Actually, Eric Sophie has. I'll give a debriefing later when I'm not so busy. (tomorrow, perhaps?) -Dave (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Did anyone post pictures of the last LUGOLA meeting??

Hey guys, i've not heard or seen anything about the last LUGOLA meeting. Does anyone have pics? (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  The Cankerworm

I just posted pictures of the Cankerworm here: (URL) always let me hear from you guys! There's a bit of a story below for those of you who are bored :-) The Cankerworm is a biomechanical alien mecha deal. It was an indigenous animal infussed with (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Legomaster to Visit Lugola

Ahhhh! Another mecher. Good deal. We'll have lots to talk about. I look forward to meeting you. Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Legomaster to Visit Lugola

I plan on being there too and just to give you a sneak preview of what i'll be bringing: (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Legomaster to Visit Lugola

Me (with my new mecha done!), Eric Sophie, Dave Johann, and Christopher Snead all together talking mecha. Need I say more? :-D Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  September 8 Meeting Info

LUGOLA and LEGO Builders- We are looking forward to hosting the September 8 LUGOLA meeting at our home in Irvine, CA. As always, all LUGOLA members and all LEGO fans (and employees) are welcome. Date and Time Saturday, September 8, 2001. You are (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Legomaster to Visit Lugola

(...) Nice little rhyme/song, hehe (...) Sounds like sooooo much fun, wish I could be there, -sigh- Well have a great time! -Geordan- (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Legomaster to Visit Lugola

Folks a time must come when we leave the confines of our little local universe and venture out to domains unknown. To share with others and seek out like minds. I am proud to announce that I, Eric "the Legomaster" Sophie will be visiting the Lugola (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.announce)

  Re: September 8th meeting

How much table space is avaliable for each of us? I will need one large table for the one mecha I'm bringing. Eric will need one large table for his mecha and a stand for his robot. Should we bring our own fold up tables? Bryce (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact