Subject:
Life on Mars truck tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 00:29:47 GMT

Luckily I check lego.com on a regular basis. It seems that the truck tour is
going to be back out our way, here is the info:

Friday, August 31st from 12 noon to 6pm at the Block at Orange
Saturday, September 1st (no time given) at Legoland California

I will probably stop by the block on my lunch hour, it is pretty close to
where I work. Does anybody want to try to carpool to LLC for a visit to the
truck tour? I don't think my season pass will get me in over this weekend,
but I would be in for a quick road trip, if anyone else was. Just lemme know.

Scott