  People confirmed for next meeting

(I'm mainly posting this so I can keep track) The following people have said that they are probably (or definitely) coming to the next meeting: Me (Brad Hamilton) and my wife (Shelly) - At least one new building will be in Bricktopia Brian Stokes (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: People confirmed for next meeting