  Still looking for a large monitor... (Kidvention)

Hey.. I'm still looking for a large monitor (17"+) for the Kidvention LDraw display. If anyone has access to one and is willing/able to let us borrow it, please let us know! We would strongly prefer a larger monitor to the 15" one that will be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)