 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 379 (-5)
  Re: Meeting on June 2nd

I recently acquired a huge Lego collection that I will be parting out so I will definately be there. The collection includes sets from Pirates, Space, Town, Technic, and Castle. Sorry Brad, no monorail track. Brian Stokes ----- Original Message (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting on June 2nd

Right on. Glad to see that Chris can come down again! Bryce McGlone <bmcglone@ditim.com> wrote in message news:GDpK44.to@lugnet.com... (...) down (...) am (...) Please (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: RSVP Meeting on June 2nd

Provided there is adequate trading fodder present, then I'll stay till at least 3-4. Jason Sutherland <jasonsutherland5@cs.com> wrote in message news:GDpr4H.Ev0@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  June 2nd Meeting Update - Location

Hello Again, I received permission to use the conference center at my office. It has tables and chairs for about 60 people but it's a little short on open floor space, so anyone bringing parts for trade will want to bring a blanket to speadout on a (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: RSVP Meeting on June 2nd

How long do you think this meeting will be? I won't be able to be there until about 2. If people will be staying until around 5 or so like they usually do, I will be there. Jason (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact