    LEGOLAND Master Model Builder Competition.. again! —Ryan Wood
   Somehow this article didn't get to this newsgroup among all the others it was crossposted too. I think it's relevant to this group though, so here it is: (URL) cool! Anyone interested in trying out? I think I might do it just for the fun of it :) I (...) (18 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)