 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 1219 (-5)
  LEGOLAND Master Model Builder Competition.. again!

Somehow this article didn't get to this newsgroup among all the others it was crossposted too. I think it's relevant to this group though, so here it is: (URL) cool! Anyone interested in trying out? I think I might do it just for the fun of it :) I (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th

Sorry for the short notice. I've been asked by a local Science Fiction/gaming convention to organize a LEGO room for the con. Sort of a mini LEGO convention. The Convention is "Condor XIII" (URL) March 3rd-5th. Just over a month from now. There'll (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Meeting Photos!

(URL) Highlights include a Bioni-bird flying through the window, (URL) only to be attacked by Ewoks>, which then (URL) over the NCS (Neo-Classic Space?) (URL) fighter>. It was a fun, if sparsely-attended, gathering. Thanks for hosting, Bryce! Maybe (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

  Re: Meeting Dec 3rd in Monrovia

(...) LOL! Not much chance of that! (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting Dec 3rd in Monrovia

(...) I got the spreadsheet. We'll update at the meeting so some joker with a purple mohawk can't say he doesn't know where my house is ;-) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact