Re: Alright, no more waiting, when is the next meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:32:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello wrote:
It's been far too long since we've met, we need to start the dialogue. When and
where, and maybe why. Anyone got an available location? I would really like to
see a meeting go down in October, please debate amongst yourselves and let us
come up with something.

Scott

Hey Scott

The gang down south (aka SanDLUG) is also looking to have a meeting in October
too.  Right now we're thinking about the 22nd or 23rd of October.

Just thought I'd better pass it along.

Adr.