Subject:
November Lugola meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 19:23:15 GMT

I guess I am the first to post following our latest meeting. First off let
me say I can die happy now having visited Lego Mecca (aka. the Michon
household). Secondly, our numbers are growing very rapidly, I can recall our
second meeting with four people, you've come a long way baby. So as per my
tradition lemme give you my impressions.

1. Walking into the Michon house is like walking among Lego royalty.

2. Dave's Mechs are getting smaller, but still really cool.

3. Henry proved once again with his Jack-o-Lantern that he is the greatest.

4. Brad's good wife not only allowed him to attend, but came and
participated with him! (Lucky devil)And he gave me a printed piece that I
have been needing for a year, which made him one of my new best friends.

5. Finding out Ashley was both a male, and pretty good at putting Lego
together. I thought he would be some Lego corporate stuffed shirt; however
he was great! and had a really cool bird.

6. Comforting poor Dan who was concerned at having been the catalyst of a
great debate over the beating of Jar-Jar. Let my opinion sound out here, Dan
is a great model builder, and an extremely creative soul. All criticism of
his character is totally off base.

Boy am I greatful to be a part of this group, I hope you all have a great
holliday season and I anxiously await the next meeting at Bryce's house in
January.

Scott