Re: Star Wars Weekend Tie Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:13:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Mathew Clayson wrote:
   In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Eric Hunter wrote:
   Here is a picture of my nearly-completed Tie Fighter MOC I am building for...

CLIP

Jonathan,

looks great, I look forward to seeing it on Saturday. BTW are you working this weekend, or playing?

Mat

Mat, I am off Friday and Saturday, work Sunday (8:00-4:30). I will probably show up for a bit on Saturday to check things out. When will you be going?

Build On!

Jonathan Eric Hunter