  Re: January Lugola meeting postponed

(...) Noooooooo!!!! Arrggghhh, it burns us! Hey, why can't Bryce post here? Did I miss something? --Dan (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: January Lugola meeting postponed

(...) He's been trying to get this problem resolved for more than a year now. Any attempts to post result in an additional verification step requiring email. Admins have tried to help, but not successfully. Hopefully we can get this cleared up soon (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)