Re: January Lugola meeting postponed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 06:43:02 GMT

Cool. We'll see you guys at the meeting. Seems like it's been ages.

Hey Bryce, whatever happened to that vehicle bay mock-up I gave you? Remember
back when I was building Dragonstar, I gave you a mock up of a small vehicle bay
that would go on the underside and asked you to design something cool that could
fit in there? Eventually I desgined some droid fighters but I never got my stuff
back. Has it since joined the McGlone collective?

--Dan