    trying to contact Robert Powell —Eric McCarthy
   Hello, I have been trying to contact Robert Powell at his soundvet.com address concerning an open Bricklink order, but I have not been getting any responses, either directly or through Bricklink's contact feature. Does anyone know if he has changed (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)