  Lugola meeting 5/23/04 write up

First off a special thank you to Jonathan for hosting our meeting on May 23. We had a pretty good turnout; however, in the absence of Dave, Henry and Rick, I was there representing the OG Lugola members. Brian, the parts pimp, or ABS dealer, was (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Lugola meeting 5/23/04 write up

Great report Scott :) Btw, does anyone have any photos from the last two meetings? If you do, please ZIP them up and forward them to me so I can upload them to the site. Thanks, -Anne (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)