Re: Next Lugola meeting - May 22nd - San Clemente
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 00:23:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Adrian Egli wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Jonathan Eric Hunter wrote:
[FOR THE BEST EXPOSURE, THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN REPOSTED HERE!]

[Hello All,]

The [next LUGOLA meeting] will be held on [May 22nd] at my house in southern
[San Clemente] at noon o'-clock (map below).

Who from San Diego (besides me) is going up?  I won't be bringing any MOC but
certainly will bring my camera and cash.

Adr.

Adrian, I'd be more then welcome to give you a ride, as long as you can get me
like $30 or so for gas...  *that Maersk-Sealand 10152 caught me, along with some
LLCA deals, so I'm low on $$*

e-mail me @ josh@blockchoice.com

Josh