  Meeting-November 4th, 2000

Well, it's that time again! This time around, we'll be meeting in the glorious South Bay area of Orange County. Our host(s) are the world famous Michon family. They have graciously agreed to hold the meeting at their house. We'll have info (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)