 Organizations / United States / LUGCO / 30
  Is the LUGCO.com site OK?

Hi all, I tried going to lugco.com, but I get a message that the server doesn't exist. Hopefully this is just one of those teensy little glitches that goes away in a few minutes. Of course, it could just be my crappy dial-up connection. Anyway, I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugco)