 Organizations / United States / LUGCO / 27
    Next meeting? —Jon Palmer
   Hey guys. I'm not clear on when the next meeting is going to be. Anyone wanna fill me in? Thanks! -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) BrickBay Store - (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugco)

        Re: Next meeting? —Michael Daniel
   (...) As usual my house is available unless someone else wants to have it. I could even drive to Tulsa if need be. I have started the gear up for the town contest annouce earlier last week. It will be my first. If we stick with the 2nd saturday of (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugco)