Subject:
LUCNY meeting Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:45:46 GMT

From our lucny.org website:

"Our next scheduled event is a meeting in Oneida, NY, October 16 at St. Pauls
United Methodist church. The meeting will start at 12:00pm and end around
6:00pm. We will be setting up a practice train layout for our November show."

We'll be gearing up for our train shows the first and second weekends in
November.  Please check the site for directions to the meeting place.

Thanks for the website maintenance, Nate!

Ed