  Re: LUCNY Finger Lakes Train show pics

(...) we (...) think (...) him. (...) Good eye, Martin. That corner slope you see was NOT made by LEGO--it is the custom work by one of our members. Our Mad Scientist (as I call him) simply goes into his workshop and makes any piece he needs that (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY Finger Lakes Train show pics

(...) I'm glad someone out there caught John in the act so soon. We could have shown you a closeup of his custom piece and it's still virtually undetectable. He does great work. John continues to create pieces that seem to become our version of (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)