Subject:
Finger Lakes Railfair April 26 and 27
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:25:37 GMT

LUCNY will be participating in the Finger Lakes RailFair this weekend with a
layout of approximately 16 by 20 feet in size.

Here are the final details regarding the Finger Lakes RailFair on April 26 and
27.
http://www.lehighvalleyrr.com/

SET UP
Friday April 25
4:30 to 9 PM

Saturday April 26
7 AM to 10 AM

SHOW SCHEDULE
Saturday April 26
10 AM to 5 PM

Sunday April 27
10 AM to 4 PM

I will be staying with a cousin who lives 2 miles from the exhibit hall.  You
can leave messages with my cousin at 607.533.4175.
I will be showing up for set-up on Friday as early as 4 PM and will be on-site
the entire time.  Email contact is unlikely.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY member

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: