Subject:
John Rudy is offline for awhile. Computer is sick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:12:52 GMT

John  contacted me to inform me that he broke his computer and will not be
online for a while.
Info for John can go through me and I can telephone him.  Or I can provide
his telephone number as needed.

____Kevin

Note -- sorry for cancelled and multiple posts.  I don't seem to be able to
get the threading right tonight, tho the trouble is MY fault, not Lugnet's.