Subject:
Poll results for next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 02:33:50 GMT

The LUNCY calendar poll indicates that March 30 is the best day for a
meeting.  I will go ahead and make final preparations for a meeting on this
date.  Mark you calendars now and please plan to attend.  It will be held in
my church hall and we can do a layout as large as we want.  I will provide
details regarding exact location, etc to whoever needs them again.

Incidentally, March 30 is also the date for a Train show we could have
participated in (Toy Train Collectors Society, Syracuse).  I posted info for
this show more than once but did not receive a show of support to
partcipate.  As a result, I lost interest in following through--one person
cannot do a show alone very well.
I am partly to blame for not declaring a meeting date much sooner, and I
will do much better at arranging timely meetings for the coming months.

Dave Amos is available to host a meeting in Ithaca in the coming months.  Of
the dates he can do it, I have selected April 19 as a future meeting date.

LUCNY CALENDAR
March 30 -- meeting, Vernon Center Methodist Church.  Host -- Kevin Salm

April 19 -- meeting, Hurlburt House, Cornell University.  Host -- Dave Amos

sometime in April?? -- Train show, Lansing (Ithaca), Cornell chapter of
National Railway Historical Society

November 1 and 2 -- Train Fair, State Fairgrounds, Syracuse, CNY National
Railway Historical Society