  Re: Roberson Toy Train Show

(...) Great! I'm working on a layout to use no more straights that we currently have, since Wayne's not local anymore, and I'll be able to apply with a Track Designer bmp for the organizers. I'd like to make a layout with center space to keep us (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Roberson Toy Train Show

(...) As an update I know have in my collection 72 pieces of straight track, 54 curve, 2 cross, and 1 set of points. Being near the outlet has its advantages or disadvantages dependig on if I am looking at my bank account balance or not... Hope this (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Roberson Toy Train Show

OK, track update: 22 Straight 32 Curve 1 Cross -John Rudy (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)