Re: Hi lucny
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:23:19 GMT

"Ed McGlynn" <ejmcglynn@netzero.net> wrote in message
news:H3pss0.Is4@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Duane Drumm writes:
Hi Lucny
I have my own email now and can post seperatly from Nicole.
Heres to what I hope to be a great new undertaking.
--
Duane Drumm

Welcome, Duane!  We're looking forward to your input.
What're you working on?

Ed

a lucny train it only has a base and simulated wheels
ive quit the lucnyville building project for arcane inc
making toa avatars for my brother and sisters
turning bohrok va into turaga
helping with the moonbase module
and learning more about webpage so can help with the website
that all for lego
--
Duane Drumm