Subject:
Meeting Result and News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 06:53:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just a mins of meeting on Sat the 17th.

Meeting was very casual.

#1 Meetings in the sense of "Monthly Meetings" will be handled by email. If
people wish to get together that is fine. Until we get a larger group we should
be able to handle meetings one on one of via email.

#2 Layout in the Future.. We talked about trying "Shotgun Layouts" Ed and Kevin
mentioned the GATS and "Roberston"? Train show. We will just go and bring some
stuff and make something happen rather then try and play for them.
Dates of this events will be posted when the exact date is obtained.

#3 Bricklink Stores. As you know some other members have created Bricklink
Stores. For more info or Links to these sites, I have updated the Members
section of LUCNY webpage. You will find all the LUCNY Member Bricklink stores.
If I left someone out please let me know. I believe I got everyone.

#4 Stores and Locations. Some other FYI news was stated that (Local to Wayne)
"Target" built across the street. If I find anything good you will be informed.

#5 Spent some money on Lego.