Subject:
Discount for LUCNY members still applies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 00:52:17 GMT

Hi Gang

Just minutes ago I re-opened my BrickLink shop to the general public.  But for
LUCNY members only, I am still offering 10% off the price of all Lego
merchandise from my shop.  Not many people have taken advantage of this
discount over the past 2 months but what are you waiting for??

Actually, I am beginning to worry about money since I have no income these
days.  Any purchases you make will now be helping me pay bills.  And later
this
week I will be going to the dentist and will have to pay cash.

So don't be shy and step right up and get yourself some excellent Lego parts
at excellent prices.

ABP  Always Best Price Lego Sales
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm

__Kevin Salm__
....Your discount Lego brick dealer....

10% discount applies to LUCNY members only.