  Simu-track

Ok since I don't have any track I made this simulated one for sizing on a baseplate. The reason is so I can size an overhead gantry prototype for Arcane Co.'s building which I (we) are still working on. What I need to know is the size (LxW) a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Simu-track

There are a couple of LUCNY people who have about 17 miles of track :) Maybe Nicole could borrow a couple of straight pieces? You never know, she might get infected like me and start into trains as well as everthing else she's into :) JB (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Simu-track

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:Gy2ssH.Dv2@lugnet.com... (...) This would be perfect. (...) Yup on top of raising my son, work, running a home, school... Lego is my therapy, it relaxes me. Even if it means creating on the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)