Re: MOC pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 21:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow writes:
Hi!  I have created my very first Brickshelf gallery and uploaded some
MOC pics.  Comments and critiques are of course most welcome.  First is
a church which I've been working on recently (especially since passing
my thesis defense a couple of weeks ago).

Congrats Alan!

This could be a candidate for the Lucnyville Community Church, perhaps,
if Lucnyville has room for a place of worship.  I don't recall that
anybody else had been assigned this task.  There are also some internal
furnishings, btw, but I'm not entirely done with that part.

I think this would make a great little church for Lucnyville.  I really like
the bell tower.

I also have some pics of older structures.  Here's a barn I built a few
years ago, with a silo of recent addition.  The silo is cool (so I and
Tina both think, at least), but not entirely to scale.  Farmer Bob can
be seen in the first picture happily putting along on his Minneapolis
Moline (ol' Minny), and the second pic contains a little better view of
the silo.

Alan

Just the other day I was thinking about trying to figure out how to create a
barn.  Then today you posted a very nifty barn.  I was thinking that using
this part, Panel 4 x 4 x 6 Quarter Circle
(http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=30562), would make a cool
silo and a little more to scale.

Alan

Nice work!!