  LUCNYVILLE Bridge(s)

(IC) The Boys at the TraK-WorK's Facility were busy the last few weeks working on some of the older train lines that were condemned due to poorly constructed bridges. With some help from SteelCorps, Inc two of the Four Bridges are complete. There (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNYVILLE Bridge(s)

I've got my camera to work again and it appears that it can only do macro shots so I did my best to get some clear shots of the bridge. (URL) what you need parts wise to build it. 10 1x16 technic bricks 4 1x12 technic bricks 32 1x8 technic bricks 40 (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)