    Re: What Fun! —John Barnes
   Hi ! I'd just like to thank everyone for a most enjoyable afternoon. It was a pleasure to meet with you all and I look forward to the next opportunity to do it all again. JB (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: What Fun! —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Same goes for myself and my family. Nice to meet you John. I'll have to check out your custom sensors next time! Ed (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)