    Re: Meeting in November? —Nicole Drumm
   Sounds good here too. We can send Eric and Duane again. Oh about the last meeting Duane got a bit lost and gave up. At least thats the story I got. Nicole Drumm (URL) for Duels Tales kdrumm1@stny.rr.com to email (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: Meeting in November? —Nicole Drumm
   (...) <snip> Well all I'm sorry but it looks like nobody from the Drumm clan will be coming. The only person avalible is Duane and he's not up to trying to get there by himself. Here's to hoping that the meeting goes well. Duel's Tales has been (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)