Subject:
Updates and sorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:30:43 GMT

Well all sorry for such long silence but our server computer at home is dead
for good. It may be a while before it gets fixed. I am currently using the
computer at work for updates and such. Everyone is fine.
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1 has recently been updated. Including 2
new Toa's and a third on the way.
As always comments are welcome.
-Nicole-