 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *607 (-5)
  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

John, I've been working on re-creating the technic beams in the life-size supercars for pictures posted ont he 'net. They seem to be scaleX (10 * the size of regular bricks) Standard bricks and plates are easy to build and I've almost got the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: News Story: Adirondack Scenic Railroad Adds Cars...

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H3Gs8t.6qr@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Kevin! -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  News Story: Adirondack Scenic Railroad Adds Cars...

From the Utica, NY, Observer Dispactch newspaper SCENIC RAILROAD ADDS CARS TO COLLECTION (URL) railroad adds cars to collection Wed, Oct 2, 2002 By CECILIA LE Observer-Dispatch A line of new rail cars are connected to a Adirondack Scenic Railroad (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

There are supposed to be two such kiosks in the Syracuse area also, one at Carousel (commented on already here by Wayne, if I recall correctly) and also at the Shoppingtown Mall in Dewitt. See Jake McKee's post and follow the link for a complete (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

If you succeed get me one too! ;) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! "John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:H3F7x7.5xA@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact